Chrysalis exists because of gifts -- the gift of an extraordinary educational vision from our founders, the gifts of the many talented teachers who nurtured that vision along the way, and the gifts of countless families that continue to sustain the kind, supportive community that we all cherish. Please help shape Chrysalis' future with your gift.
Ways to give:
Chrysalis Annual Fund -- Donations to the Annual Fund support the daily operations of the school, from buying science and art materials, to supporting the attendance of low income students on field trips and camping trips, to supporting the teachers. Especially important are pledges and recurring gifts that allow you to make a gift over time. This year, our goal is 100% participation to raise $12,000 together. Every family. Every staff. Every Board member. A gift of any size in 2019, even just emptying the change bowl, enters your family into a raffle for a pair of 1-day Park Hopper passes to Disneyland!
Capital Projects -- Help us build a beautiful physical learning environment for our children. In the year 2020, we intend to build a multipurpose room for performances, indoor lunch and recess, after school, and electives. This is a beautiful, lasting way to honor a loved one. Contact our Administrator today to start a conversation.
Parent Club -- The Parent Club is a nonprofit entity, distinct from Chrysalis Charter School, that supports a number of initiatives such as teacher mini-grants, community building events, Teacher Appreciation Week, and much much more. We love you Parent Club!
Every gift, from 5 cents to 5 grand, makes a huge difference. Here's some examples:
- $3 - Provide a scholarship for a child to attend a field trip — no child is ever denied the opportunity to attend a trip due to inability to pay
- $20 - Replace a worn out basketball
- $50 - Support a child to come camping with Chrysalis who otherwise couldn't afford to come -- we make every effort to ensure every student that wants to come camping can do so
- $150 - Support hands-on science materials for an elementary classroom
- $500 - Buy enough bats, balls, and protective gear to start an after-school softball team
- $1,200 - Send the Odyssey of the Mind team to the State Championship
- $5,000 - Outfit the new multipurpose room with tech equipment for presentations and performances