Site Council agenda 2020-01-16
Chrysalis Charter School Site Council
3:30 pm, Thursday, January 16, 2020
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
The Council will allow any individual or group representative to address the Council on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Council reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Council on a given subject.
- Multipurpose room
Items for Consideration
- Distribute, discuss and review Uniform Complaint Policy
- Merge with enrollment/disenrollment complaint notice?
- Review School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Review student data – Are we moving students towards proficiency:
i. Enhancement program
ii. Summer program
2. Next steps for SPSA
4. School Safety Plan
a. Review student data – disciplinary incidents, attendance, suspensions
b. Lockdown safety
i Fire drill/lockdown drill combination
iii Additional PA system
iv Exiting the admin building
5. Phone policy
6. Stakeholder involvement
- Review parent, student and teacher surveys prior to dissemination
- Meetings with parents & other stakeholders on SPSA, LCAP, goals, etc.
Next Meeting: March 5, 2020, 3:30-5pm
Items from the Floor
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530)547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Site Council meeting.