Thursday, December 12, 2019
2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th grade to the Nutcracker Friday AM
7th and 8th grade to BLM Eastside Keswick trails / Flanagan and Chamise peak trails Monday leaving at 10:15 am
- THANK YOU to all the parents and volunteers who made our holiday show so incredible. That was by far the highest turn out ever and we are just so thrilled to share such a magical evening with you. Thank you Parent Club for the amazing dinner and dessert auction. Thank you Angela and Sara for being the best MCs ever. Thank you kids and teachers for all your hard work getting ready to shine. Thank you families for coming out to support the kids and our school.
- Annual giving - This week your gifts will be matched dollar for dollar by these amazing business sponsors up to $2000: Moore’s Flour Mill, Palo Cedro Feed, Larry David Realty, Country Strong Fitness, Good Times Pizza, and Rise Custom Apparel. We are still $548 away from our goal. Please help us get there so we don’t leave our amazing business sponsors' money on the table. Your gift goes to things like sports, field trips, camping trips, playground improvements and best of all, a brand new multipurpose room that we hope to open this time next year.
- Winter Break is a'coming - No school Friday, December 20 through Monday, January 6. School resumes Tuesday, January 7.
- We are still looking for a parent volunteer OR someone to pay to help out with after school cleaning Jan 7-14 while our custodian is on vacation. If you are willing to help or know of someone reliable to recommend, please please let us know.
- Dr. Irene is looking for a volunteer to distribute pamphlets in anticipation for our marking and recruitment season. Perfect to just have a stack of pamphlets in the back of your car to drop off at restaurants, the YMCA, the library, or anywhere else families with kids tend to hang out.
- Moving help needed! Are there any parents who would be willing to help in the early part of Christmas break to move Ms. Cheri’s books and furniture onto the linoleum or into a neighboring room, and then move all her things back into place again before school starts again? Her carpets are being replaced - YAY! But Ms. Cheri isn’t available to oversee the moving. Pretty please with a cherry on top! Multiple volunteers welcome! This is a great opportunity to earn some hours!